Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Good Deal



Last night my friend stopped by to see me and before she left she told me that Target had marked there clearance to 75% off! I thought well, it never hurts to go look right? Luckily I only found a few things for her but I held back and only bought one. These overall's are the cutest thing and Chloe looks so freak'n cute in them and you can't beat $3.75. If she would of been wearing nine months I would of spent a whole lot more! Thanks for the tip Danielle!

3 comments:

Miken Harding said...

So stinking cute! How fun...I'll have to go check it out!

Danielle said...

So cute! I love overalls on little girls. I love the 2 things that I picked up off the sales rack. I am always on the lookout for a good deal.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...she is just TOO cute!! :) Love her little smile..I bet its a change from all those boys huh!?! What a doll!!!