Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So I have been told.......

So I have been told that I am really bad at keeping this page updated since I have moved to Idaho! (thanks mom) So while I am waiting for another load of laundry to dry I will give a quick update sorry no pictures! The next week or two is going to be super busy because we are moving!!! Yeah we found a house and we are moving in on Thursday! I will get pictures up as soon as I can of it because I love it and I can't wait to show everyone! Jeff is still working for the Chevrolet dealership and is doing good, I love the phone calls that say I just sold a car (or Truck) ! The kids have one more week of school and then it is summer time! Good thing we have a big fenced backyard! I started up my bow business and it took off with a bang! We will have a web site up soon so you will have to check it out! Well, the dryer just buzzed and I have to take a load of stuff to our house!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulation on the house!!! We are really happy for you guys.
Can't wait to see the pictures.
Wish you the best of luck on your new business. You are very talented and I know you will do great.

Andrea Aguirre said...

Yay! A house! Hope there's plenty of room for me!!! he he! Congratulations! Miss you all! Can't wait to see some pictures!!!!!!!!!

koster family said...

So...happy I got to come over and see your house. I really think you guys are going to love it there, so much room, beautiful yard, yada yada yada! Anyways, we need to get together soon and hang out "for real" now that the weather is warm.

Love
Bri

grandmabring17@gmail.comn said...

Thanks Kim, for the short update. I hope that the move goes ok and the weather is good for you. Sorry I don't think we will make the move but have fun ok. Give the kids a big hug and Kiss for me.
Love Mom

Miken Harding said...

Great!!! That's awesome news. Hopefully you will be better about updating!:) Tell Jeff to keep up the hard work. Phil is still waiting for his clearence...wow! Can't wait to see the bows and house!

Stace said...

Hey!! I want to hear more about the bow business! Hope all is well. Love ya, Stacie

koster family said...

I think it's time to update again, what do you think? I could just call I guess but... I like the pictures so get on it would ya, your not busy! ha/ha.

Love ya
Bri