Friday, March 13, 2009

Kobe's Special Day





I have been wanting so bad to post these pics of Kobe and his baptism. This was such a wonderful day I don't know how else to say it or what else I could say. Our family has been so blessed the past eight years to have Kobe is our lives. Kobe knows how to make you laugh, when you are sad he wants to be the first person to cheer you up. He loves all his family and loves to share the gospel with anyone! This year Kobe has grown so much in school he is doing wonderful! He is at a 4th grade reading level but his teacher sad that when he slowed down on the test he was more like a 6th grade level. This child has more knowledge about animals than I could think possible for an eight year old with a heart of gold for all of them! Thank you all that came and supported Kobe in this it really did mean a lot to him!

3 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Ahhh... I wish I was there to play the piano for you! He's growing up! Welcome back to the world of blogging!

Doug_Jen said...

That is so cool my twins will be baptized on the 28th and I am way excited. Congrats and they do grow up way to fast.

cheri said...

That is so awesome for your family. I wish we could of been there. Tell Kobe we are very proud of him and this important choice he made to be baptized.