Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Time in Idaho....





I don't know if you can call it spring if it still snowing/raining every other day here! I thought that I would give a quick update while I have a minute! The family is good! We had a very nice (busy) Easter, luckily the weather was on our side for the two days we celebrated! Saturday we got up and headed up to Menan (it's a little town my brother in law is from, where we might actually build our dream house one day!) for the big egg hunt! Chloe had an awful cold so she was a little drugged up and not really sure what was going on..oops! I was just so sick of the gross snot nose! But the boys got into the Egg hunt thanks to the help of my two older nieces and sister! On Sunday we went to church, then the day follows: to Jeff's dads, then to my sisters house then to Jeff's moms house! I think that we got all the family in plus or minus a few that didn't get to join us this year..maybe next! I got some pictures of the kids before the egg hunt on Saturday then my camera crapped out on me...ahhh! I will try to get some more pictures up here with my working/none working camera!

4 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Yeah for the break in the snow for a couple days at least. They have grown up so much in the past year. I can't believe it's been that long already. TIME FLIES!!! Hope you are doing great! Miss ya! Baby number 2 is due any day!

koster family said...

so happy to see you blogging again

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

What a bunch of good looking kid. Funny I saw an old picture of our house with Alex & Aaron in front of it and thought of you. Fancy I came across your blog.