Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September 2008

I know that lately I haven't been able to update as much as I would like to, and hopefully soon I will be able to get Internet to do it, if not I will start making the drive to my father in laws house to update maybe with some pictures too! This past month has been pretty busy, the boys started school so it is just Carter and Chloe at home with me for right now. I will be started work in the next week. I accepted a job at Bio Life it is a plasma donation center. I am not poking people yet, but I can't wait to learn! I will be checking our donors in, taking a blood sample, weighing them, take there blood pressure, heart rate and breath test. I am excited to be in the adult world but I also feel so guilty leaving my two babies.....hopefully I can figure it all out! Jeff is still in limbo waiting to hear from a couple places about a job with them. The kids are still enjoying being here and love there new school, they have made lots of friends and there were amazed that they go to church and school with them. Kobe is in second grade, I know yikes! Cooper is in first! J. Carter just missed the deadline for kindergarten so we are doing home school pre school! I really enjoy that time that we get to sit and work on work books and read together and I love watching him and Chloe color together, Carter gets so mad at her when she just scribble scrabbles! Chloe just stays at home and yes still is naughty! I have to laugh because I read past post and I read that I just say she is naughty and I am sure that you think that I am making things up but until you spend a day or two with her and experience the wrath of Chloe you will understand and now instead of telling everyone to shut up it now is suck it....oh proud of a mother I am.

2 comments:

Stace said...

Congrats on the new job! All the kids sound like they are doing well, naughty and all! I was sad to read about Granny J - she was a funny lady. What a blessing to be able to spend some time with her recently. Ok, post some more pictures when you get time! I love seeing your cutie pies. :)

koster family said...

Your back, it's about damn time. I expect to see you on here AT LEAST once a month. You need internet fast. I understand though, our computer is broke so I can only do things at work--it sucks.