Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I am back!

Unfortunately I am back from gods country! It is a bittersweet thing, I missed my boys and Jeff very much, the whole time I was enjoying everything from the weather to all the family I got to see I wanted my boys (all four of them) to be able to enjoy them as well. I had such a great time with everyone and enjoyed the time we shared. I am hoping the next time my brothers and my boys can join us too, however it would put a cramp in girls night, how could I flirt with the waiter for Mindy? I had a difficult time without my parents there and at times I felt myself getting emotional. I am so proud of them and so grateful for them, because of them and their sacrifices that they are making me and my WHOLE family is being blessed, and I think it is such a short time before they are home.
I cannot thank everybody for everything enough, hopefully some day I can show my gratefulness to all of you. Keep us in your prayers so that soon we can be back and you can all help me with the baby girl that you spoiled rotten!
Thank you again!

No comments: