Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sharing memories


I know my eye looks crazy but I love this picture because I love this man!

This is Jeff's "surprise" 25th birthday party we had for him..notice the cake, Stacy modeled for me!

Family and Friends!

I love this face! Look at Heather in the back, she was having just as much fun as me!

While I was in Idaho Kristina made copies of pictures she had taken of my kids and family in the past five years and I thought that it would be fun to share all of them so that you could enjoy my memories, some made me laugh others made me cry! I can't believe how much all the kids have grown and how we have grown as a family! If you have any that you would like to share with me please send them to me, I would love it! Have fun looking back on our lives and sharing the good times with me! Thank you Kris!

No comments: