Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas eve


Christmas came so fast this year! I had so much fun in Idaho I really did not want to leave, oh well! We will be moving back soon enough! The day couldn't of been better, we started off at my sisters house with a day filled with yummy food, great company and lots and lots of snow! The kids bundled up(I can't put my arms down is what Carter was thinking, I know it!) and went outside to play, I thought for sure that they would all be inside in just a few minutes but they stuck it out and had a great time! After we ate and goofed off we took off and went to Jeff's dad house where there was more yummy food and great people to visit with. The kids got to spend time with family that has not seen them in almost six years so it was very nice. Later that night we went back to the Burgie's where the kids opened pj's with the cousins and Sonny read to them the birth of Christ. I don't think that we could of asked for a better day all together. Christmas morning we said our goodbyes to family and headed to Spanish Fork, Utah so that I could see my Grandma Johnson and enjoy yet again another yummy meal!

1 comment:

Kris said...

It was so fun to have you home again! And so nice to spend Christmas with you guys! Five weeks will go by so fast and then you'll be home! Yeah!