Saturday, December 15, 2007

The official date


SO you have all been asking me when we will be departing San Antonio and I answer with a
" hopefully very soon.." Well, it here... our official departing date from the Air Force with be January 31st! Jeff and I cannot wait to make it back to Idaho to be with family and friends that we have missed so bad. The kids can't wait either, all they keep talking about is seeing family. I will be sad to leave here, don't get me wrong I have enjoyed living here, it is just not where I feel that I can raise a family. We have made so many good friends and we will miss them very much, hopefully they will come and visit us in God's Country! This picture was taken at Jeff's unit Christmas party. The party was okay (we have been to better ones, dang Harvey for moving) but we were able to see friends that we haven't for a while and that was great, out last official unit function will be Msgt Smiths retirement. He teases me that he has to retire if Jeff is not going to stick around. Msgt Smith asks Jeff every time he goes into his office if he is here to reenlist! Like I have said we were meant to be here, we will miss so many of you and (some not so much!) So if anyone that reads this in San Antonio or Idaho Falls, I am asking if you would like to help pack and unpack a truck? I know, it is not fun to help someone move! We love you all and can't wait to see you all in IF and we will miss you in SA!

4 comments:

koster family said...

I'm so excited you finally have a date so I don't have to keep asking, that's just around the corner too. Do you know where your moving? My parents just put their house for sale $189,000. Did Jeff find a job yet? I'm so happy that your coming home, I've missed you guys lots.

Love
Bri

Kris said...

First off, LOVE the picture! You look so gorgeous and Jeff so handsome!

Second, YEAH for posting a date! I'm so happy you guys are coming back to stay. Stacy and I have been quite pathetic here by ourselves. We need you here to help us plan get togethers. I'm sure Stacy is tired of seeing my ugly mug. She needs more variety than just me and Alex. She's getting quite restless so please hurry! Hahahah! Teezing! Love ya Stacy! Yeah for moving dates! Just let us know what we can do!

grandmabring17@gmail.comn said...

Dad and I would love to help but I don't think you want to wait for 11 months to unpack and just think you will be all done so you can help us went we come home, so save a room for us and we will just go from one of you to the next ok. I can't wait for you to be back and we will see you before you know it.
Love Mom and Dad

Burgie's said...

Why would you want to cut your hair. It is so very pretty. You should leave it K. Sonny and I where thinking that we would watch the kids over here while the rest of you move into your house and do all of the unpacking. I am just kidden we would love to help you out. We are sooooooo excited to have you guys back and to hang with Kris and I. It will be soooooo much fun. I can't wait.