Thursday, November 01, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!




I hope that your Halloween was just as much fun as ours was! My friend Danielle and her husband Rami hosted a great party with lots of friends, fun games and wonderful food! The kids had a blast! After the party we went Trick or Treating in their neighborhood and it reminded me of when I was growing up (minus the snow and cold weather) This year Kobe went as a Storm Trooper (from Star Wars) Cooper went as Harry Potter, he looked great! Carter choose to be a Red bird and his feathers kept falling off so then Kobe would say "oh no the bird is molting" and Chloe went as a clown after a costume mishap! But she still looked so adorable and they all had a great time! We had such a great time we almost didn't wake up in time for the bus! Good thing Halloween is only one day a year, I now have way too much candy to be just hanging around the house!

2 comments:

Burgie's said...

oh I miss my little Chloe baby. She looks so cute. They all look so great. I loved the clown. I hope you guys are here next year. It will be so much fun. I miss all my family.

grandmabring17@gmail.comn said...

Kobe, Cooper, Carter and Chloe, Grandma think's you are the cutes and I love, love the costumes. Chloe made a darling Clown, and Cooper looks just like Harry Potter, and the Red Bird was so cute and tell Kobe I like his Storm Trooper. I think all of my grandkids had the best costumes and you all don't need grandma you All did a wonderful job. I love and miss you.
Love Grandpa & Grandma
Mom $ Dad B










ed bird was the best and Kobe made a neat Storm Trooper