Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We are so RAD!


Oh, how this picture made me laugh! This is of me ( yes I really had hair like that..) and that is my oldest brother Scott, teaching me how to play the piano, unfortunately I did not get any of his musical talent, I am still figuring out why I got skipped when the talents where handed out to the Bringhurst Family..? Cool thing is that like every Sunday my sisters and I always had on matching dresses, my mom is a very very talented seamstress and she was always making us dresses and clothes. I can't wait for her to get back to make Chloe some (more updated than in the picture) dresses.

5 comments:

kris said...

Ummm, excuse me, I can name a few of your talents...

-baking (you took on Thanksgiving by yourself!)
-crafting (awesome!)
-sewing (yes I've seen some of your work so don't deny it!)
-scrapbooking (you made your Mom and complete wedding album!)
-you're a great Mother!
I'm sure there are tons more!

Those are some SERIOUS bangs! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...this picture takes me back!! loved your moms dresses....cute hair too! :) Oh those were the days!!!

Burgie's said...

Holy cow you are so brave to post that picture. I am just thankful it was not of me. Keep in mind that I am the one that lacks the talent. I am sure that when talents were being passed out in heaven I skipped that line for something that I thought sounded like more fun at the time. Do you recall the one Tigger cake I tried to make(it was pretty sad)Anyways I am just blessed to be surrounded by family with so much talent.

Miken Harding said...

How fun....you should have stuck with it-then I wouldn't be the only one playing for primary!:)

Burgie's said...

Hey I forgot to say you can't use RAD anymore. It dates us. I think the word now would be PIMP. As in we are so PIMP.