Sunday, November 04, 2007

Medusa, Chili and Cakes the Felde's almost had a sweep!

For the church party I dressed up as Medusa, the boys thought it was so cool! I won for best costume! Jeff took third place for his chili and now I have cakes to make for ward members after they saw the one I made for the cake walk! The night was a lot of fun and I am glad that we got it together and went!




Don't look too close I might turn you into stone!


Yeah me! This is my prize, not the best picture though!

Aren't we so cute? Jeff went as a Packer fan~ pretty original uh?

I am sure that Carter would have won for his bird or Cooper for being Harry Potter since they both looked so great but this little boy won and I can totally see why! Don't you love the costume? His baby sister went as Little red riding hood!

1 comment:

koster family said...

Sounds like you guys had fun at your party, I see Jeff didn't wear his costume you wanted him too, but oh...well, you still had a good time. You know when you guys move home were going to expect you to have us over for some of Jeff's famous chili and your cake.
Love
Bri