Thursday, November 15, 2007

He can no longer dress himself!

Let me start off by saying, If I only knew. Every Sunday Jeff wears the same,
yes the same clothes to church because he believes that because he is doing
this the Packers are winning. I know he does sound like a nut, like I said if I
only knew! So I thought uh, I will wear my green dress to show him a little
support and to tease him too. So to tease me back and to see if I really pay
attention to him this is how he got dressed this past Sunday! He came past
the bathroom and said time to go, and luckily in the corner of my eye I
caught this crazy get up! Oh the things we put up with for love!



See even Chloe thinks that her daddy is crazy!

3 comments:

Burgie's said...

I think he should be able to wear what he wants to church. At least he is going and I personally think he looks as hot as ever. Jeff come live with me and I will let you wear whatever you want.;)Ha ha I miss you guys like crazy.

Kris said...

I'm just shaking my head and laughing.

Miken Harding said...

How fun to learn something new about your honey! I won't post what my honey wears:) Love your blog! Thanks for Boston's new toys and clothes-very much appreciated!